“We aim to inspire a love of learning and provide the opportunities and encouragement for everyone to develop his or her full potential in meeting excellent standards of achievement and behaviour.”
- we provide a secure, caring and supportive environment in which pupils understand the difference between right and wrong and high standards of behaviour are expected.
- we respect others, ensuring that every child has the right to learn and every teacher has the right to teach.
- we recognise, respect and encourage the use of imagination and creativity in learning, so that we nurture the individuality of every child and support the development of their unique identity and positive self-image.
- we promote Christian values while also developing understanding and appreciation of a range of cultures and faiths so that children show respect for the beliefs of others.
- we encourage excellence in both teaching and learning.
- we promote mutual respect and tolerance so that adults and children have a good working relationship and engage with British values.
- all staff are highly valued, highly motivated and part of a supportive, professional team.
- governors are supportive, involved and well informed. They are key members of the team.
- parents and carers are welcome partners and their contributions are encouraged and valued.
- we are central and valued within the community and the community is an extension of life in school.
- we encourage interest in exploring and improving understanding of local and global communities, enabling children to contribute positively to life in modern Britain.
- we are committed to partnership working and sector-led school improvement in line with our responsibilities as a National Teaching School.
Our School Prayer:
This is our school:
A place where we learn and always do our best.
Help us to love and care for everyone here;
To help, to comfort, to be a friend.